Researching, developing, and validating SliDeRulE required input from the design and construction industry. Efforts to enhance and improve SliDeRulE continue. If you would like to assist with the research efforts, we welcome your participation.
Some examples of ways to participate that would be of particular benefit are:
- Provide project data to further develop and validate the risk factors
- Provide projects to be added to the database of SliDeRulE case study projects
- Host a student researcher to gather project data for SliDeRulE testing and evaluation
- Respond to a survey about SliDeRulE, design, and construction safety and health
- Review proposed additions and modifications to SliDeRulE to provide industry input and guidance
Please contact us if you would like to participate as a research partner in one or more of these ways or in some other manner.