Links to additional information related to SliDeRulE.
- NIOSH Prevention through Design
- Prevention through Design (Design for Construction Safety)
- Tool for Safety and Health in Design (ToolSHeD)
- Safety in Design: Design Guides for Designers
- Construction Hazard Assessment Implication Review (CHAIR) tool
- Design Best Practice – Promoting Safety in Design
Research Papers, Presentations, and Reports
- Dharmapalan, V., Gambatese, J.A, Fradella, J., and Vahed, A.M. (2014). “Quantification and Assessment of Safety Risk in the Design of Multistory Buildings.” Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, ASCE, Nov. 2014: 04014090-1.
- Dharmapalan, V. and Gambatese, J.A. (2012). “Comparison of Design Risk Factors of Multistory Commercial Office Buildings.” Proceedings of the ASCE Construction Research Congress 2012, West Lafayette, IN, May 21-23, 2012.
- Dharmapalan, V. (2011). “Risk Factor Quantification of Design Elements for Multistory Commercial Office Buildings.” MS Thesis, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon.